Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Meet me at the Randolph's house!





I can't wait to see all of you PZ kids at JLR's house on Friday, April 27th @ 6:30. We will be having a cookout, so bring $2 to help cover the costs of the food. I will be sending an email to your parents to give them the details and directions.





Also, on Sunday April 29th, we will be meeting between 1st and 2nd service to collect sunscreen and beach towels for the Christian Children's Home in Lubbock. Tell everyone you know...




Don't forget to read Ephesians 2 and be prepared for huge STORMS on Sunday :)


See you on Friday night!!


Oh yeah...I added this for you so that you won't have to go a whole week without seeing some excellent artistic ability!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Wednesday night. I just got home from PZ. Your classes are fun. Next time,can you bring more tootsie rolls? Every time you eat one in slow mo (that's what you call Morgan) you make me jealous for one. Especially when you twist them.



P.S. I'm excited for the cookout.

P.S. 2 Do you like my new ssshhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeesssssss???


P.S. 3 I talk too much. I should be more quiet. Because after all, still water is quiet water.

P.S. 4 Bye.

April 25, 2007  
Blogger Power Zone said...

Ryan -

I have never laughed harder than when I read your comment! I'm glad you have fun in class...you make our class fun :) I also like your new haaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrrr cut. Is there any other way to eat a tootsie roll???? See you on Friday - I will sit next to you so that you can watch me eat my hot dog.

TT

April 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Karen and I are looking forward to the Cook Out too! We are both a little excited about our trip to Hawaii but not as much as we are for the Cook Out.

I mean Grilled Hot Dogs...its so classic and tasty.

April 26, 2007  
Blogger J@mbA said...

Okay ryan w.

I finally set up my own blog.

Well it's sort of a blog.

As you know I do have my own website on .mac but now you can link to it through my Google blog.

Over time I will probably add somethings to my Google blog but feel free to visit my .mac account any time.

April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home