Saturday, March 10, 2007

You Can Trust Me...

Last Sunday, we talked about Noah building the ark. Sometimes, it is hard to trust God...but we learned that we "have to take action against distraction"! We played a trust game with partners and blindfolds ~ look at the fabulous pictures below:
Ryan - I told you I have a great picture of you!!

One of our talent show SUPER STARS - MOOORRRRGGGGGAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!

Caleb begged me not to take his picture...


Also, we have a new set of sisters ~ Congratulations Karson and Kirsten!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. Ha. Very funny. I do have to admit the PZ class last week was pretty fun. I actually have to admit that all the PZ classes are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home